Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asthmatic Bronchitis Emedicine and Nicotine Addiction
Thumbs Up 
[size=4][b]About Bronchitis - "Oil Pulling" - the Alternative Medcine Therapy that Cures Many Diseases 4 Virtually Free - Thank Go[/b][/size][hr]As a disabled victim of MS, I have tried just about everything to reverse the debilitating symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis): From Avonix, an "Injectable" ~ self administered ~ prescription drug, that is pushed by "Traditional" neurologist's, to "Cortisone Therapy", another of the "Traditional Medicine Man's" approaches ~ have each been disappointing.. :o.

[i]Without this natural bodily intrusive element evinced by the microflora the usual pattern of human health tends to lean towards illness rather than wellness. :o[/i]

Couple of weeks ago, an "MSer" ~ that I have interacted with for several years ~ forwarded me a message from a post into one of many yahoo support groups to which I belong. Saying that all that is written here is all there is on Bronchitis would be an understatement. Very much more has to be learnt and propagated bout Bronchitis.

[list][*]Isaiah 53:5 But He (was) wounded for our transgressions, (He was) bruised for our iniquities;[*]The chastisement for our peace (was) upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.[/list]

[size=large][b]NOTE: the Recommended Oils to Use are Sunflower Oil, Seasme Oil[/b][/size][hr]We are receiving many emails about which oil to use. Our experience with thousands of people across the globe says USE COLD PRESSED OIL as first choice, if it is not available use REFINED OIL (which seems to be effective in the process too). We have observed that any oil other than SUNFLOWER or SEASME may not be effective.

[size=large][b]God Healed Me "Instantaneously" of Incontinence", but Has Been Using Other[/b][/size][hr]"Non-Traditional and Alternative Medicine" methods to effect the completion of the "Cure" ~ that My Lord "Jesus" ~ paid for ~ by "HIS Stripes". As you progress deeper and deeper into this composition on Bronchitis, you are sure to unearth more information on Bronchitis. The information becomes more interesting as the deeper you venture into the composition.

[size=large][b]Since that Day ~ I Have Practiced "Oil Pulling"[/b][/size][hr]~ at least ~ twice each day. I Am seeing my disabilities and symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis) disappear. There are universal applications on Bronchitis everywhere. However, it is up to us to decide the way used for these applications to get the best results from them.

Consists of swishing cold-pressed oil in the mouth( Sunflower or Seasme, Pl. note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal refined sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in many people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on its own.

Dr. Karach has successfully healed a chronic leukemia patient with 15 years of harsh treatment methods behind him. Acute arthritis in 1 patient who was totally bedridden was removed from his body in 3 days with no inflammation apparent.

[list][*]"Non-Traditional" and "Alternative Medicine" have allowed me to countless options ~ that I have faithfully pursued ~ over the last six years.[*]Each has given me some "Hope", and an understanding of what has not worked for me.[*]We hope you develop a better understanding of Bronchitis on completion of this article on Bronchitis.[*]Only if the article is understood is it's benefit reached.[/list]

Dr. Karach anticipates that regular application of this treatment by reversing this process so that wellness is the dominant state of the human body is likely to increase the average human lifespan to approximately 150 years, double the present life expectancy. What we have written here about Bronchitis can be considered to be a unique composition on Bronchitis. Let's hope you appreciate it being unique.

Have used LDN (Low Dose Naltrexion), BVT (Bee venom Therapy), CS (Colliodial Silver) and God only knows how many dozens of vitamins, herbs, and supplements. The title of this composition could be rightly be Bronchitis. This is because what is mentioned here is mostly about Bronchitis.

This is but the 1st article ~ on this "Oil Pulling" subject ~ that I have written. I promise that there will be more forthcoming ~ as I see more results.. We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]On 4/24/07, a Friend of Mine ~ With Multiple Sclerosis ~ Wrote:[/b][/size][hr]Subject: (mscured) Oil Pulling My mother in law sent me this info from ***** It is only if you find some usage for the matter described here on Bronchitis that we will feel the efforts put in writing on Bronchitis fruitful. So make good usage of it! Big Grin.

Have any of you ever tried oil pulling and if so, did you notice any benefits? Dr. (med.) Karach said the OP heals totally "head-aches, bronchitis, tooth pain, thrombosis, eczema, ulcers and diseases of stomach, intestines, heart, blood, kidney, liver, lungs and women's diseases. It heals diseases of nerves, paralysis, and encephalitis. It prevents the growth of malignant tumors, cuts and heals them. Chronic sleeplessness is cured." :o.

[size=large][b]Send Your Questions and Concerns to[/b][/size][hr]***** Back Ground Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils. Once you are through reading what is written here on Bronchitis, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down? This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Results of Oil Pulling[/b][/size][hr]The result of this healing research has attracted amazement and resulted in further research. This additional research concerning Oil Therapy has now been thoroughly documented, especially with regard to physiological similarities between individuals.

[size=large][b]Please Let Me Know How It Works on Your MS ~ for YouSmile)[/b][/size][hr]"Thanks!" LuV Ya Smile Rascal Smile) Rascal Russ Miles, An Apostle recognizes that God ~ and His Earth-Man Creations ~ Love To LOL (Laugh Out Loud). He is God's "Playfully Mischievious Apostle, Rascal". Looking for something logical on Bronchitis, we stumbled on the information provided here. Look out for anything illogical here.

Quote:[list][*]The method In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it.[*]Move Oil Slowly in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes.[*]This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva.[*]Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood.[*]This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Bronchitis.[*]Use it to understand more about Bronchitis and it's functioning.[/list]

Website. In the near future ~ I hope to be able o offer Free samples of this triple antioxidant ~ MLM Affiliate Program ~ As I do the other health products that I have found have helped me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Asthmatic Bronchitis Emedicine and Nicotine Addiction - by courtneygilber - 08-24-201611:39 AM